BLAND 4OUR is up and out. Ready for viewing pleasure. Featuring a 2 color screenprinted cover w/ 1 color inside cover, and a 2 color Risograph centerfold w/ flip side. Grip and hoist 1 into yer shopping cart post-haste.
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged Bland, Bland Magazine, Bland zine, comic, comics, Henry Rollins, Ian Mackaye, riso, risograph, screenprint, zine, zines
– Brand New BLAND product for 2016. available in Left, Right, & Cyclops.
BLAND Publishing 001 – ‘Low Life’ – by: Jim Vail. grasp one in your hands now.
Bland #3 out now. grip one wherever finer news & art gather.
– A Classic Bland page from issue #1, which is called issue #0. things are looking up for BLAND, we got a 5 page spread from our west coast correspondent – Headless Alien for issue #3. we might take a few artistic liberties on this issue and slap down a few 1 color & 2 color Risograph prints. maybe the size will be different too, who knows, the sky is the limit. well, have a good winter solstice, and a mediocre new year.
“There is not one single police officer in America that I am not afraid of and not one that I would trust to tell the truth or obey the laws they are sworn to uphold. I do not believe they protect me in any way.” – Henry Rollins
– HOT off the press – Bland T-shirt #1. A real classic, featuring the mind-blowing hair stylings of Top-Tier Ace BLAND contributor – Chauncey Laroux. Grip a NOT made in the USA t-shirt, printed in Philadelphia, PA, USA – at the Bland store up on the Bland Bar of tabs. NEXT UP:
possibly Cosmonaut Volcon’s – “Choose to Win” T… be on the lookout for more Bland and some zine/book stores that carry Bland.
“That’s going to be on my headstone: ‘He came. He wrote ‘In the Air Tonight.’ He… died.'” – Phil Collins
– After some anticipation, here it is… BLAND #2.
Print run of 250, w/ a special centerfold spread by Cosmonaut Volcon.
Grip a stack at the new webstore. Issue #1 will be available post-haste, either digitally, or a 2nd print run, depending. videos, short stories, OP-ED’s, etc. will be updated infrequently.
“A conservative is a liberal who got mugged the night before.” – Frank Rizzo
– BLAND #2 – almost ready. real soon.