Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis have released a joint statement regarding the highly publicized cease in their courting.

source:just jared

The former couple, who were together from 2011 until 2020 and share two children, spoke out on Monday in response to a story published by The Daily Mail

source:just jared

in which a woman described as a former nanny for the two stars divulged alleged private details about the time leading up to and around their split.

source:just jared

“As parents, it is incredibly upsetting to learn that a former nanny of our two young children would choose to make such false and scurrilous accusations about us publicly

source:new york daily

their joint statement provided to CNN read. “Her now 18 month long campaign of harassing us

source:new york daily

The unnamed lady, whose claims have not been confirmed by way of CNN, spoke with the British outlet about the couple’s interactions amid Wilde’s relationship with Harry Styles

source:blog spot

 with whom she became running on the set of her film, “Don’t Worry Darling.”

source:blog spot

Wilde previously told Vanity Fair that her relationship with Sudeikis, with whom she shares daughter Daisy, 5, and son Otis, 8, ended long before her romance with Styles began.

source:blog spot

Wilde previously told Vanity Fair that her relationship with Sudeikis, with whom she shares daughter Daisy, 5, and son Otis, 8, ended long before her romance with Styles began.

source:blog spot